January 22, 2012

New IPhone and Blogger APP

Boy was I missing out!!! Not only do I finally have a smartphone but blogger has an APP so I can post from anywhere! I have an iPhone now as opposed to a few months from now thanks to a few things. I was waiting till my stupid expensive gym membership expired to upgrade my phone. $110 a month is absurd and I don't care how posh the atlantic club is or how nice their pool and locker room is or how great the cafe is or their other amenities. I just got a VIP lifetime WOW membership for 19.99!!! So here is why I got my iPhone now as opposed to in May as planned.
- I had a 30 hr labor with a sideways baby, pre eclampsia, a NICU baby, 3rd degree episiotomy, and rough recovery
-breast feeding has been anything but easy with new issues daily but I refuse to give up.
-I have a baby with reflux and recently cries A LOT... With a six hour cryfest the other day leaving me in tears.
-I have recently been very overwhelmed especially being home alone all day with Ryan working and coaching....blessed I am able to stay home but adjusting to the difficulty of it all.
-Lastly, Ryan diverted into the Verizon store claiming Lucas told him to, and he just wanted to see me smile.

I DO smile...especially when Lucas is happy!!! They are just far and few between lately.

My husband rocks!!!!!!

No comments: